February 2017 Miles & Pages
Please tell me that I'm not the only one who is astonished to discover that we are now in the month of March. MARCH?!! Really? Wow! This also means that I have another race in a few days. Hmm...
Until then, here's a recap of February miles and pages:
- 138.85 miles for the month
- 286.70 miles for 2017
- River Trail 15K; 1:19:28 (a new PR by 3 minutes)
- Goal of 3 core workouts per week; only missed it by one day!
- Jasyoga every day this month
- Books Read (links take you to my review):
We Were the Lucky Ones by Georgia Hunter
The Animators by Kayla Rae Whitaker
The News From the End of the World by Emily Jeanne Miller
All Grown Up by Jami Attenberg (review coming!)
The Roanoke Girls by Amy Engel (review coming!)
Extreme Measures by Jessica Nutik Zitter, MD
The Lucky Ones by Julianne Pachico
Lincoln in the Bardo by George Saunders
- Favorite Book:
GAH! This is such a tough one; I did a lot of reading in February! I'm going to have to say We Were the Lucky Ones and throw in Lincoln in the Bardo as an audiobook selection because the cast is amazing. Both of these made my reading month really special.
- Most Popular Blog Post of the Month:
Of posts actually published in February, it was Phoenix Women's Half Marathon Weekend; overall, it was Top Ten 2017 Debut Novels.
- From the Diary:
A post on the way in which my work integrates with and helps me discover my personal struggles.
The premiere of Big Little Lies on HBO.
The new Flyout Short Sleeve from Oiselle.
- Two years ago, this was my favorite book in February and I was getting ready for this race.
- Last year, I created a special reading list and was preparing for a big change.